Sunday, March 21, 2021

Storyboard Process

    Now that the script is complete, I am able to get started on the storyboard for our short film. One of my group members, Ryan, created a shot list that accompanies the script so that I can use it for the storyboard. I can adapt the shot list into small thumbnail drawings so that we will have a good idea of what our end product will look like. I'm sure that when we actually shoot for the film, the shots will diverge from what I will put in the storyboard, but the point is just to help give an idea. 


    I have only just started the storyboard, but I expect to keep working on it throughout the week. The process will take much longer than it would on another project, because this storyboard will be much longer than any other one I have had to work on. Our aim for our short film will be around 5 minutes but the shots we have so far might be much more than we can fit in side that time frame, so we might have to cut some shots out when we edit the film. 

No comments:

Post a Comment