Saturday, March 6, 2021

Peer Review

     In class we had a peer review in which everyone in my class was split from their groups and put with random people in order to discuss our progress with each other. It was a good opportunity to bounce ideas off one another and get some necessary outside opinions. Discussing these ideas with just the people in my group is good but getting a fresh set of eyes to look at our work gives us an unbiased opinion that we might not have gotten otherwise.

    Most of the people in the peer review were pretty early on in their process, so there wasn't much to show from any of us. Despite this, we presented everything we came up so far such as our mediums and the genres we were thinking of exploring. From what I gathered, they seemed to like our idea and encouraged me to continue exploring it to develop it more. The activity was also helpful by giving me an idea of where other people we at in their projects, which reassured me by making me feel good with the point we were currently at. With all this new encouragement, I get more and more excited each day to continue on with this project and see where it goes next.

No comments:

Post a Comment