Saturday, March 13, 2021

Preparations

     As we get closer and closer to filming, I have started to get myself prepared for my role and decided to look into the costumes for each of the scenes. While I'm still waiting for the screenplay to be fully completed before I make any decisions on the clothing, I decided to buy some accessories for the scenes that we have down for sure. 

    For the indie coming of age portion, I decided to buy a number of jewelry pieces in order to fit the skater look. I thought that it would be a good way to kill two birds with one stone because I had been wanting to get some jewelry anyways. For scene I would be wearing some rings and I bought some bracelets and necklaces to see if it fits with the character. Jewelry is a big part of the "skater look" so I wanted to make sure that I got the whole look down to drive the point home about the character. We never really put much thought into the costumes for our previous projects, so I thought it would be interesting to plan it all out and have it change with each scene.

    For the last accessory, I decided to buy a pair of aviator sunglasses to complete my look for the action part of our film. The glasses are an iconic staple of many action movies and gives the feeling of a classic action film protagonist. 

No comments:

Post a Comment