Friday, March 19, 2021

Screenplay

    After several discussions and revisions over voice call, we have finally completed the screenplay for our short film. I can tell that everyone in my group is very pleased with the end result and we can't wait to get on with filming. We knew early on in the writing process that we all really liked the basic idea for the story, so it as easy for us to agree on our screenplay and get on with our production. This whole part of our project couldn't have been done without my partners Ryan and Oliver because they are much more experienced with writing screenplays than myself. For the screenplay we used writer duet to give it a professional look that's easy to read.



    Soon we will be moving into the filming process so I have started to read through the screenplay to familiarize myself with all the dialogue and scenes. With how it's going now I will be playing the main character, so I have to make sure that I know my lines. It will make the filming process so much easier if I know the script front to back. Here you can read the full screenplay.

No comments:

Post a Comment