Wednesday, March 17, 2021

Peer Review 2

     Today in class we had another peer review in which all of the groups in our class were split up and randomly paired together so that we could share our progress with each other. This exercise is a great opportunity to get some advice and bounce ideas of of each other. With the added input from my classmates I can get a better idea of where I should be in the whole process of our project.


    When I presented the basic story around my film it was met with positivity and everyone seemed to like the idea a lot. All the positive feedback made me feel very good about our idea and I got even more excited to start the filming process. I didn't have many concerns or questions to ask my peers, so it was a good way for me to see where everyone else was at with their projects. One important thing I learned from this activity was the importance of variety in my blog posts. From now on I hope to include more variety and quality within my blog posts so that it is much more interesting to read. Overall, the peer review activity was fun and made me feel good about our current progress with the short film.

No comments:

Post a Comment