Saturday, March 27, 2021

Costume Final Touches

 Finally after some time, the finishing touches for the costume design have came in the mail. Thankfully the package arrived on time and with everything inside. For the most part the package contains rings and some bracelets for the beginning part of the film where I'm acting as the main character in an indie coming of age film. The rings and bracelets work with the outfit I chose to make me seem like a skater by keeping true to the basic look that is associated with skaters.


For the last item that came in the package there was a pair of sunglasses for the action portion of the film. In that scene I'm acting as the mysterious main character that comes to the rescue in a hostage situation. The sunglasses are great for giving that mysterious look and the aviator sunglasses in particular are synonymous with the "cool guy" main character in many action films. Now with everything here, the costumes are completed and I can focus more on familiarizing myself with the script and preparing for my role in the film.



No comments:

Post a Comment