Tuesday, March 30, 2021

Filming Day 1

     Hey everyone! Production has officially started on our short film as  my group came together to begin filming. For the most part, filming went by pretty smoothly with us being able to complete the romance scene. Some scenes took longer due to noise in the background being picked up by the microphone which was annoying and forced us to wait until the noise went away. I had faith in our lighting and composition of but seeing the shots in person exceeded my expectations, especially with what I've seen previously with filming in cars.


    For my first time acting it took a little bit of time to get used to especially with conveying these emotions on camera. I also had a some trouble remembering my lines and on multiple occasions messed up a take by forgetting part of what I was supposed to be saying. Overall I'm proud of myself for getting through the whole day of filming and giving acting my best shot. I can't wait to see the end product especially when all of the footage is properly color graded to truly reflect the romance drama genre type look.


No comments:

Post a Comment