Sunday, April 11, 2021

Thinking Back

     Now that we are very close to the end of our project, I wanted to spend some time to think back to what I would have done differently if given the chance. While I think we did an amazing job and I'm proud of what we were able to accomplish, there are still many things I would have done differently looking back at it.

    First and foremost, I would have focused much more on time management so that we could have comfortably completed everything in our given time. Originally our projects were due a week before our new end date, but it was extended to give us all much needed time. While I still think we could have finished it on time, it would have been a race to the finish and potentially a worse product. If we had managed our time better from the start I think we could have made the whole project run a lot smoother and maybe we could have made an even better film.

    The other thing that I would have liked to do better was my acting in the film. While I'm proud I was able to get through hours of filming for this project, I still think I could have done much better with my acting. At the time I thought I was doing a much better job but I never had a chance to get a good look at my performance while we were filming. If I was given the chance I would definitely have focused on making more expressive faces to really sell the emotions in the scene. I think the same can be said for the delivery of my lines in the film and if it was possible, I think I could go back and do a much better performance.

No comments:

Post a Comment