Saturday, April 10, 2021

Storyboard Scene

     As my group and I continue on with the editing process, another gap to fill came with the short storyboard scene that appears in the montage right before the final void scene. In the scene the protagonist finds themselves reduced to just a sketch from a storyboard as the narrator begins to run out of ideas for stories. This is one of my favorite scenes because it is unexpected and blends live action film with illustration that I think is really unique. The process was fairly easy I just used a frame of me looking at the camera as reference and drew a sketch of me standing with my arms crossed. I sketched myself with a slightly annoyed face as the protagonist reacts to being stuck as an illustration and the narrator messing with him. 



    All in all it was a simple detail but I think it came out great. I really can't wait for everyone to watch the finished product because I don't think anyone is expecting what we were able to come up with. The silent film and storyboard scenes are especially great because it out of nowhere and a little bit of fun that's sneaked in at the end of the montage portion of the film.

No comments:

Post a Comment