Sunday, April 11, 2021

Rough Cut

     Hey everyone! I just wanted to update you all on the editing progress for cutting room floor. After we wrapped up filming, my partners Ryan and Oliver quickly began to edit all of the footage we got into some rough cuts. They both are amazing editors and made rough cuts of most of the scenes before they met up together to get a huge rough cut of the final film. It was really exciting to see all these scenes come together for the first time and the product is way beyond my expectations. 

    They both did such an amazing job with their editing and it's even crazier when I realized it wasn't even the final product. While I was working on some assets for some of the scenes they were editing each scene and adding amazing details. The most impressive details they added had to have been the details to the void scene at the end of the film. While you'll have to wait for the final cut, I will tell you that they did an amazing job at expanding the scene through fake reflections on the ground and even making my voice echo out into the room. There is still some more work to be done but the end is in sight and I can't wait.

No comments:

Post a Comment