Sunday, April 18, 2021

Postcard

     After a lot of tweaking a revisions, I have finally finished the postcard for the short film and I am very happy with the result. My main focus for the postcard was to create a product that was both mysterious, yet intriguing so that the story of the film was not completely given away. The postcard contains all the necessary information that someone would need to know about our film and where to see it. The front is eye catching with the big yellow title that draws the viewer in to learn more about the film. I wanted to make something memorable and unique so I had the image of me, the protagonist, staring up while colorful images of my head protrude from the side and represent some of the genres shown in the film. On the back I had some more information about where to view the film and also our social media page for the film. Overall I think it does the job its intended to do well while staying unique and true to our film.




No comments:

Post a Comment