Saturday, March 7, 2020

Storyboard

After some time I finally finished the storyboard for my film opening. The storyboard covers the most important shots of the film and gives my group and I and idea of how some of the final shots will look. I initially planned to finish the storyboard much earlier but I wasn't sure which direction to go with some of the shots, but I figured out a good basis for what we can change or keep while we film.

Storyboard:

The first two boxes make up a good chunk of the opening, with the main character talking with the manager in shadow to add to the tone. In the same shot, the camera moves forward as the main character begins to walk onto the interview set and into the light. It then cuts as he sits down to show the interviewer and Keith sitting next to each other. The interviewer, Mike, gets ready and it cuts shot of Mike with television effects to show it is being filmed on TV. Mike introduces his guest and its cuts to Keith who doesn't look to great. It goes to Mike, this time without the TV effects and he asks Keith how hes doing. Keith looks up and puts on a smile to hide his true feelings and says, "I'm doing great!" At this moment it cuts to the title.

No comments:

Post a Comment