Friday, March 27, 2020

Further Complications

It looks like I may have to change my film opening story again because my story revolved heavily around filming in Markham Park, but the park has decided to close to prevent any large gatherings of people. There aren't many other alternative filming locations as all parks are closing in my county along with Markham Park due to the coronavirus situation. Since there isn't any other place in my city or nearby that has a deep forest or similar scenery, i'd rather come up with a new story rather than make it harder for me.

from Markham Park website

One of the other concepts I had come up with when we were brainstorming a new idea, was a film opening about a teenager who runs away from home into the wilderness to live on his own. Originally it would've ended up in the forest at Markham Park but the concept can be reworked into any other setting. The main story would remain the same and would be a fun and upbeat teen movie taking inspiration from classic teen films. I'll have to discuss and refine the concept with my group members so we can decide on the final story.

No comments:

Post a Comment