Saturday, April 4, 2020

Last Steps

Since I will be filming a majority of the opening, Ryan created a quick storyboard to outline the story and some of the shots. From this I can film easier with a clear guide that gives me an idea of what I should be doing. I can also build off the storyboard to add more shots and alter some of the shots. Most of the nature shots will be filmed by Ryan, while the indoor scenes will be filmed by me. With all the planning complete I can move on to filming with the storyboard as an outline.




In preparation for filming, I had to rearrange some parts of my room to better fit some of the shots that we planned in the storyboard, specifically the section with the window, leaving my room pretty messy. Hopefully I can pull off a clean yet deliberately artistic look with the props I have laying around my house. One issue I may face is lighting, since I will probably have to rely on daylight and my single room light, which happens to be a pretty warm colored light, but will hopefully balance out with the daylight and provide good lighting.

No comments:

Post a Comment