Friday, April 3, 2020

Filming Plan

The problems from the coronavirus never seem to stop as we have now realized that none of us will be able to leave our houses in order to film. We originally planned to meet up and film at someones house and briefly outside, to minimize our chances of being exposed to the virus, but we have all decided that it is far too risky and we will be filming at home. Although this does make a dent in our plans, it shouldn't take away from the quality too much, other than the fact that I will have to use my phone to film, since I usually use Ryan's camera to film.

The plan is that me and Ryan will be filming our parts separately with Ryan filming some B-roll and I will be filming the main shots and acting as the main character. We may also need some voice acting from one of my other group members to act as the father yelling in the background, which we can edit in. Once the filming is done, all that needs to be done is editing and the opening should be complete.

No comments:

Post a Comment